This page is a tribute to my youngest brother, Eric. He was a good and genuine individual, a consummate team player. His passion - lacrosse; his dream - to start his own business after finishing college. His friends describe him as a true friend who shared in the laughs and stood by them even through the most difficult times. We all miss him and seek to remember him with the honor and respect he deserves.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Marine Corps Marathon/10K 2007

Friends,

I wanted to thank you for all your support this year in general and as I've trained and participated in the second 10K in particular. Being in Washington, DC at the Marine Corps Marathon and running in the 10k was a significant experience for me. Not only was this an event, but it was a place and a time to be with other families and friends who have lost loved ones in Iraq and with those who still have loved ones over there.



From here on out, all athletic events I do will be to honor my brother, Eric. Thank you for helping me with your donations as well as your support and encouragement.


Edna





Here are some photos of the day (courtesy Maia!):





No comments: